World-famous Bondi Beach has something for everyone. You may take a cliff top coastal walk, the Bondi to Coogee walk extends for six kilometer in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. The walk features stunning views, beaches, parks, cliffs, bays and rock pools, where you may spot humpbacks during the annual whale migration season between May and November. During October to November, one of the world’s largest outdoor sculpture exhibitions will be held for several weeks along this spectacular Coastal Walk, you’ll see more than 100 sculptures by local and international artists.
Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk
Address: Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026, Australia
Except the Opera house, Harbour Bridge, bondi beach, your must-go-checklist should include the World Heritage - Blue Mountains. Choose an indigenous tour and lead you to explore the indigenous culture in Blue Mountains; or stroll on the hiking track to have a visit to photogenic spots, from charming towns to breathtaking rugged cliffs; or you may try to drive on the Greater Blue Mountains Drive to explore this Scenic World!
Address: Sydney, New South Wales 2146, Australia
Western Australia is home to many beguiling natural attractions, but its extraordinary pink lakes have got to be seen to be believed. One of the pink lake – Hutt Lagoon locates in North Perth, which is around 2,500 hectares. However, it depends on the weather and time to see whether the lake would change to pink color or not. One quick trick on getting the “pinkest”shot, place your sunglasses in front of the camera lens while you take the picture, you’ll be surprised of the result.
Address: Hutt Lagoon Yallabatharra WA 6535 Australia
The Pinnacles is a natural desert terrain in Nambung National Park. The natural limestone formation pushes up from the yellow sand like weathered spires. Thousands of limestone structures are widespread across a wide and bare plain, resembling an alien landscape. The limestone is getting much shorter as the years go by. Don’t miss out this marvelous scene and make your visit soon!
The Great Ocean Road starts from the city center of Melbourne, which winds alongside the wild and windswept Southern Ocean, the world-class surf - Bells Beach and the craggy limestone spires of the Twelve Apostles.
Rising out of the Southern Ocean, the 12 Apostles–limestone pillars were once connected to the mainland cliffs. Waves and wind carved them into caves, then arches, and eventually battered them down into 45 metre (150 foot) tall columns. You can see the color change of these stones: they appear in deep brown during the cloudy day, and show a gorgeous yellow with sunshine.
Address: Great Ocean Road, Princetown, Victoria 3269, Australia
You definitely can't miss the 2,300 kilometer Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, which is the largest coral reef system in the world. Home to diverse marine life of the most vivid colors, the Great Barrier Reef offers the opportunity for great adventure. You may swim, snorkel, dive, sail, or even skydive to enjoy in this living masterpiece.
Terms and Conditions
Flight, Hotel & Package details:
Prices do not include any applicable airport taxes, surcharges or hutchgo.com processing fee.
Above airfares are round-trip. Hotel prices are based on per room per night. Package prices shown are on per person basis, minimum 2 people traveling together.
Blackout period applies.
You may find different combinations of flights and hotels to be your own travel packages. Choosing different flights, hotels or travel period will result in package price difference.
# “MoneyBack” Terms & conditions:
Promotion period: 1 Jan – 31 Jan 2019.
Upon booking of any flights, hotels or travel packages to Japan through www.hutchgo.com.hk website or hutchgo.com Hong Kong Reservation Hotline at 3192-0900 with a valid MoneyBack Card Number filled in, customer will receive MoneyBack points for the booking ($10 = 2).
MoneyBack Card Number need to be provided at time of payment and no e-Coupon can be used and no MoneyBack points can be re-issued once reservation is confirmed.
Reservation made through the hutchgo.com Hong Kong Reservation Hotline will be charged HK$30 Processing Fee per ticket.
Hutchison Travel Limited reserves the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any part(s) of the promotion, or the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason.
*Discount Code Terms & Conditions:
1. The Discount code must be submitted between 1 Jan 2019 and 31 Jan 2019.
2. Valid travel period is from 11 Feb 2019 to 11 Sep 2019.
3. The Discount code is only applicable for instantly confirmed air ticket departing from Hong Kong to Australia designated cities on Virgin Australia or Cathay Pacific at www.hutchgo.com.hk. Discount is on per-booking basis.
4. The Discount code is limited to specific flight routes.
5. The package Discount Code is only applicable for minimum 2 people traveling together with minimum spending of HK$4,500 or above in a single transaction.
6. The Discount code is limited to 500 eligible transactions.
7. The Discount code is for one-time redemption and only one coupon can be used for each transaction.
8. The Discount needs to be keyed in at time of payment whereas no e-Coupon code can be used once reservation is confirmed.
9. The Discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.
10. Any unused services, refund is not applicable and not valid for exchange of other services.
11. Hutchison Travel Limited reserves the rights of final decision on all matters relating to this offer.
-Booking Period: 1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2019.
-Travel Period: 11 Feb 2019 to 11 Sep 2019
-Designated cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast
-Above prices do not include any applicable taxes or surcharges.
-Above airfares are round-trip.