Citi Credit Card and hutchgo.com Limited-time Welcome Offers (“Promotion”) Terms and
- 1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is from March 13, 2023 to June 12, 2023 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- 2. The Promotion is organized by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) and hutchgo.com
- 3. New Customers (as defined in Clause 4) are entitled to receive the welcome offers (“Welcome
Offers”) by completing all of the following reward conditions (“Eligible Cardholders”):
Each Eligible Cardholders will be entitled to the Welcome Offers if the following spending conditions
(if any) were met. Please refer to the below table for spending conditions and fulfilment details:
- a. a. Submit an application via the designated link provided by the Merchant to apply for a principal card of Citi
PremierMiles Card, Citi Cash Back Card, Citi Rewards UnionPay Card, Citi Rewards Mastercard (except Citi Rewards Card
(Student)), Citi The Club Credit Card or Citi Prestige Card (“Designated Card”) issued by Citibank during the Promotion
Period (“Card Application”).
- b. Have Designated Card successfully approved by Citibank within one (1) month from the date of
Card Application submission and successfully activated the relevant Designated Card within one (1)
month from the date of card issuance by Citibank and
- c. Fulfill the relevant Welcome Offers spending conditions below (if applicable)
|hutchgo.com HK$600 e-Coupon (“e-Coupon); and
|New Customers must submit credit card application via designated link for a Designated
Card issued by Citi-HK during the Promotion Period and the card application is approved by
Citi-HK and identified as eligible application.
|Merchant will email the e-Coupon to the Eligible Cardholder’s registered email (as regi
stered in the Merchant’s record) within 1 month upon the Designated Card Application being
approved by Citi-HK. Each Eligible Cardholder is responsible for providing the correct
email address to receive e-Coupon. Citibank and the Merchant shall not be responsible for
any loss of e-Coupon in relation to a mistake made by the Cardholder.
|Designated Card’s welcome offer issued by Citibank
|Subject to each Designated Card’s welcome offer terms and conditions as stated at https://www.citibank.com.hk/english/credit-cards/welcome-offers/tnc/.
|Subject to the terms and conditions as stated at https://www.citibank.com.hk/english/credit-cards/welcome-offers/tnc
- 4. Welcome Offers are only applicable to customers who currently do not hold, have not cancelled or have not held any principal credit card issued by Citi within the past 12 months from the month the customer makes a Card Application for the Designated Card ("New Customers").
- 5. Welcome Offers are not applicable for student applications.
- 6. Each Eligible Cardholder is entitled to enjoy the Welcome Offers once only.
- 7. Welcome Offers cannot be changed once elected during the Card Application process, nor transferred to another person, cancelled, reversed or exchanged for cash.
- 8. Eligible Cardholders’ Designated Card accounts must be valid and in good standing during the entire Promotion Period and Fulfillment Period in order to enjoy the Welcome Offers.
- 9. The Merchant and/or Citibank reserves the right to grant alternative Welcome Offers of the Designated Card to Eligible Cardholders.
- 10. In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions included in the calculation of the spending conditions, the Merchant and/or Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholders’ Designated Card accounts the equivalent amount of the Welcome Offers awarded under this Promotion without prior notice.
- 11. Citibank may require customers to submit additional documents in order to complete the Card Application in special conditions.
- 12. Employees of Citibank or Citibank N.A or its subsidiaries are not eligible for any of the Welcome Offers under the Promotion.
- 13. The Welcome Offers are not applicable to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, The Vatican, United Kingdom, The Isle of Man, Brazil and New Zealand during the period from the commencement of the Promotion Period to the date of redemption of the Welcome Offers.
- 14. Unless otherwise specified, the Welcome Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts, or promotional coupons, nor transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- 15. The Welcome Offers received from this Promotion cannot be used to settle any previous outstanding balances, withdrawn as cash advance, nor transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- 16. Availability of the Welcome Offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the Merchant at their absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- 17. Eligible Cardholders shall be deemed to have accepted any risks and liabilities in whatsoever nature associated with the services / auxiliary services supplied by Citibank and the Merchant, and shall waive any claim against Citibank and the Merchant in relation to such risks and liabilities when New Customers make any relevant transactions.
- 18. Citibank and the Merchant will carry out this Promotion in accordance with the applicable laws of Hong Kong. In the event this Promotion is stopped by government agency’s orders or must be suspended due to server network attack or system failure or any circumstances beyond Citibank’s and Merchant’s the control, such event shall be regarded as a force majeure event, and Citibank and the Merchant shall not be liable for any damage, loss or dispute therein.
- 19. The Merchant and/or Citibank reserves the right to amend these and other relevant terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 20. All matters and disputes related to this Promotion and/or the Welcome Offers will be subjected to the final decision of the Merchant and/or Citibank.
- 21. In the case of discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
hutchgo.com e-Coupon Usage Terms and Conditions
- 21. Each eligible application will be entitled for the welcome offer of hutchgo.com HK$600 e-Coupon.
- 22. The e-Coupon will be email to customer registered email at hutchgo.com within 15 workings upon
- 23. The redemption period of the hutchgo.com HK$600 e-Coupon is valid for 6 months from the issue
- 24. The travel period of the hutchgo.com HK$600 e-Coupon is valid for 9 months from the issue date.
- 25. The e-Coupon is only application for bookings/ purchase at hutchgo website (www.hutchgo.com.hk)
and hutchgo mobile application only.
- 26. The e-Coupon is applicable for booking of flights, hotels and packages. It is not applicable for
any applicable taxes, cost of levy, fuel surcharges and hutchgo administrative fee (if any). Traveller
should bear the relevant cost.
- 27. Only one e-Coupon can be used for each transaction, and cannot be used in conjunction with other
promotional offers or discounts and cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent neither.
- 28. The total value of the e-Coupon will be deducted in full when used. Any unused balance will be
- 29. The e-Coupon needs to be keyed in at time of payment whereas no e-Coupon can be used once
reservation is confirmed.
- 30. Any unused services, refund is not applicable and not valid for exchange of other services. Any
expired or invalid e-Coupon will not be re-issued.
- 31. Refund amount will not include the e-Coupon value, if refund is made.
- 32. You must not store the e-Coupon in a data retrieval system outside of this website; or
reproduce, copy, change or publish the e-Coupon in any form or by any means; or misuse e-Coupon. Any
of the foregoing acts is a violation of the terms and conditions of e-Coupon, which may result in the
rejection or cancellation of the relevant e-Coupon. All consequences, losses and/or damages shall be
borne by you, hutchgo.com will not be responsible or bear any legal responsibility
- 33. If the flight ticket or hotel bookings redeemed by the e-Coupon fails to depart or stay due to
any force majeure factors (such as flight cancellation, rescheduling, failure to leave the country or
compulsory quarantine caused by the pandemic), hutchgo is not responsible for any loss and will not
make any refund or compensation of the e-Coupon used.
- 34. For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 35. Hutchison Travel Limited reserves the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any
part(s) of the e-Coupon, of the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior
notice or reason.
- 36. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the e-Coupon fulfillment
arrangement. For fulfillment enquiries or disputes, please contact the Merchant’s customer service.